Tuesday, July 14, 2009

buried

I am not going anywhere..
I just need to go deeper into my deepest loneliness..
I need to be alone..
Just for me, nobody is invited to join me!
I will be back soon when i am ok..

7years ago...
14th July 2002 14.00, my phone rang..
It was the first time he sent me an SMS.. 
He is the one who teach me so many things..
Love, joy, happiness, sadness, honesty, loyalty, and broken heart..
He colored my life..
Red, blue, green, yellow, pink, white and black..
I ever regret and hope that he never sent me an SMS 7 years ago..
But then i realized that nothing to regret..
He has ever gave me so much love and joy..
Thanks for your everything..
Im sorry that i always hurt you..
I hope you are happy with her, now..
Night..

Xoxo,
=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails