Thursday, July 9, 2009

C o o k is c o o l

My eyes are half-closed. I woke up very early this morning and i am tired. I made Milk Tea Jelly. It tasted a little bit too bitter coz i put too much tea into it. And this morning i made MacarOni Omelete. I add up too much salt and cheese. Owkhay.. Never mind. This is my first time and i will keep practising. Practice makes perfect rite? =)
I am finishing my study very very soon. This mid-August i will have my very last final test. Then on September i will begin writing thesis and every night i wont have to attend class anymore. Im freeeee.. =) so i am thinking to have a Mandarin class. I am looking for a semi-formal mandarin course that have nite classes. Twice a week is enough i think. Anybody can help me to find out one? Please contact me..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails