Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 2 > Autumn in my Seoul

Hello B...

wake up early in the morning. this is my first morning in Korea. having a very simple breakfast in hotel. scrabble eggs, bread with butter or strawberry jam, salad and tea or orange juice... since we are staying at a budget hotel. ohya, we stay in Mare Hotel *Dongdaemun area* this is not a luxurious hotel but sure the service is very good.

Restaurant in Mare Hotel which is more suitable called as "coffee shop"

the receptionist

so many sculpture behind me...

subway station



***Gyeongbokgung***
Gyeongbokgung, also known as Gyeongbokgung Palace or Gyeongbok Palace, is a royal palace located in northern Seoul, South Korea. First constructed in 1394 and reconstructed in 1867, it was the main and largest palace of the Five Grand Palaces built by the Joseon Dynasty. The name of the palace, Gyeongbokgung, translates in English as "Palace of Shining Happiness."




L-R: Grandma, 2cie, me & Arhwa Lai


L-R: Arhwa Lai, 2cie, Susanty Lee, me...

me & 2cie

me & Arhwa Lai









me & photographer


this is my chinese zodiac







our first lunch at Korea...

look at the stainless bowl on the table. it's the glass to drink water. in every restaurant, mineral water is free. =)

Bibimbap a.k.a Nasi Campur

the map is made on the floor


Rice cakes

jellyfish

delicious korean cake.. it tasted like Bakpia...

parade in Insadong




*** JUMP***

this is the first time i watch live theater show and it is OUTSTANDING. it is highly recommended by me.. 50,000won for 80minutes is so worth it! two thumbs up for them...


meet and greet after the show..









Han's Deli is also recommended cheap yet delicious fastfood...




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails