Monday, July 5, 2010

first entry

in June 2010. again, i repeat this sentence, "Time really flies so fast!!" hey dude! today is June 2010!! next month will be my twenty-"something"-birthday. and next two months will be my best month of 2010. a 5-days vacation with my big big big family.

ah, actually next month will be my last month working in ANG. my boss also has "let" me go. but but but, one of my senior colleague is pregnant so im asked to do all of her job when she give birth on February 2010. im just like "WTH!!!" i tried very hard starting to draw an awesome future on my present canvas but suddenly, a bucket of red paint spilled onto my canvas and everything gone red in a wink.

maybe im so fool to accept that offering from my boss. but i think i have no other option. working is not just about money money money but also responsibility and trust. thing that i always keep on my mind is that, i will not never ever loss both of them.well, whatever it is, i believe that only the best thing that will happen to me... =)

today is my first day, joining taxation class at my friend's house. Rp. 1.500.000,- for "a-more-than-38-meetings-class." From Monday to Friday, 19.00-21.00. yes, that was tiring but no doubt that i still can hold on. jiayoujiayoujiayouuuu...
btw, i upload that pic above becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... yes! im learning how to ride on a motorcycle. hahahahaha.. does it sound horrible? tell you the truth, 5 years ago, my dad applied me a SIM C together with my SIM A. my license will be expired by next month and yesterday i just learn "what is a motorcycle"... it was fun though im afraid i will loss balance and fall down...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails