Thursday, December 24, 2009

ANG Vacation - Day 2

this is my day!! snorkling and sunbathing time for me. beach n sea, im coming to u.. =) i prefer tanning oil rather than sunblock for my vacation this time and yeay, i like it so much. im tan only in few hours...


Phi Phi Island, shopping island but dot forget to bargain at least 50% from the stated price


Maya Beach



my fav pic of the day. he is Del Piero Ang, my boss' son. he is born in 1998. if im not mistaken, Del Piero is so famous at that time.










Khai Island

they are so cheap coz they are served in L size


me with sales supervisor's tattoooo... hahahaha. what a cute tiger..


Merry Christmas....


the 8 of us spend our tiring Christmas eve @ Hard Rock while the other guys enjoy themselves at Bangla Road with wine and ladies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails