Monday, August 10, 2009

im 21st

im getting older today...
finally im 21st...
alcohol, smokes, party till late, pub, boys, music...
no no no, thats not how im celebrating my day...
im sitting in my bed and holding pieces of paper...
im having my last final exam...
=)

mei ge sheng ri dou you li wu...
mei ge sheng ri dou you zhu fu...

thank you for the greetings and wishes
thank you for the 00.00 phone call, SMS, birthday cakes
thank you for the purple suitcase, puzzle book, red pocket
thank you for the surprises and the ring


my biggest wishlist at the moment
earn money money and money
got A for all subjects
finish my thesis by my own
graduate ASAP!
travelling


my big wishlist at the moment
i still can celebrate my birthday with all of my lovely people

my wishlist at the moment
converting hobby into money!



...happy birthday to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails